POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Note: May do Groovy Things to Your Eyes (473 kb) : Note: May do Groovy Things to Your Eyes (473 kb) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 11:38:26 EDT (-0400)
  Note: May do Groovy Things to Your Eyes (473 kb)
From: Ben T  Scheele
Date: 12 Dec 2002 01:44:49
Message: <3df83061@news.povray.org>
Hey all,

      Jamie Davison's recent animation got me thinking that it would be
pretty easy to make animations using my dfield plotter.  The direction and
scale of the cones are determined by the function value at that point.  They
are not translating at all, just like in Jamie's animation.  The functions
are sums and differences of sin, cos, and tan functions which have a clock
variable affecting either the amplitude or the frequency.  It surprised me
that it made some kinds of waves and vortices.  I'm going to have to explore
this a lot more.  How do you like it?

-Ben Scheele

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: